Kabuki is a full service day spa offering everything from our famous facials, to manicures, pedicures and vegan waxing. Please visit our menu or call to find out which services are right for you.
Kabuki is really all about you. From your first contact with us, Team Kabuki’s focus is you and your desires for yourself. We personalize our service for you. In an intimate atmosphere you enjoy a peaceful, holistic, and rewarding experience leading to feelings of well-being and tranquility.
Owner Alexis conducts ongoing research to ensure that our skin-care products are truly green and not like so many – green-washed. We’re Hamilton’s first certified green spa. Between our organic products and results-oriented team we provide exceptional quality and satisfaction. We are innovative in our approach to product selection and have introduced organic ingredients previously unknown in skin care use and which are very popular with our clients.
We do ongoing intensive training within the team, so that you receive the same excellence in care whichever therapist attends to you. And the ‘Kabuki experience’ means we listen, we care, and we follow through on our promises. Our word-of-mouth growth attests to the enjoyment and satisfaction of our clients.
We believe the nature of our products and service is unique in the Hamilton area. We invite you to see for yourself and bring out your inner beauty.
Kabuki Turns Three This June!
Hamilton’s first and only Green Certified Eco spa turns three this month! We are so ecstatic to reach this milestone. We wouldn’t be here without you, so we have lots of delicious ways to say thanks for helping us to continue doing what we love best… taking care of YOU!
No birthday is complete without a party, so we’re throwing one on Saturday, June 13th.
It’s been a glorious three years of fun and love and reading your cosmetics labels! Pop in any time from 10-4 for some pink champagne, cake and a toast with Team Kabuki. And if that’s not enough, we’ve got some celebratory birthday specials for June 13th as well:
- Saturday June 13th all products in the store are buy two, get the third half price Including Eminence Organics *.
- Spend over $200 (before tax) and get a FREE full sized Eminence serum. We’ve got something for all skin types – a $56 value!**
- First ten guests receive a gift card for $10 off their next service.***
We can’t wait to see you on June 13th for a big hug and some birthday celebration!
** While quantities last. No holding items or prepaying. Includes service and product. Does not include gift certificates.
***First come first served on walk-in traffic arriving for the birthday toast. Gift certificate expires three months from issue – sorry, no exceptions.
Celebrate Shop-up Product Specials!
Everything in the store is 15% off for the whole month of June (excluding our Saturday June 13th special). Stock up on your skin summer products!
We put together a cottage skin safe check-list so you don’t miss those summer essentials and continue to look dashing at the beach or pool side:
- all natural sunscreen: one for face, one for body, one for kids.
- big sun hat and giant sun glasses à la Audrey Hepburn from Dakota Mae.
- Biodegradable Kaia Bamboo Face wipes – great for at night, or on the beach after snacks and sand.
- OPI flashbulb fusia – the perfect summer shade.
- Priti NYC soy polish remover wipes – no chips here!
- Eminence Organics Neroli Toner – keep this miracle product in your beach bag to refresh on the beach or on the plane.
- Shea Terra Organic Argan Oil – Hair gets sun-damaged too! Try this luxurious oil for nightly deep conditioning hair treatments, or for the ends of the hair during the day so the sun doesn’t dry out your precious locks.
- Eve Taylor Lavender and Tea Tree Oil – the perfect summer first aid kit addition – treats bug bites, burns, rashes and cuts the natural way. Lavender helps put restless children to sleep so you can get back to your summer reading!
- Shea Terra Organics Lavender Shea butter cream – after sun care for the whole family. Apply at night after long hours on the beach.
Learn sun care safety tips here: http://www.ewg.org/sunsafety/
As always, Kabuki is here is help you with any skin care or sun safety concerns you may have. Never hesitate to ask! 905.524.356
Call now to make an appointment!